- “Global Standard” width – 30″ (76.20 cm) wide
- Auto-Alert indicator lights – communicate about operating status: a diagnostic LED light guides the troubleshooting process and helps decisions regarding opening a service call.
- Front-facing Evaporator – Ice forming process inspection and routine cleaning operations may be accomplished simply removing the front panel.
- Hand-removable water distribution tube – routine cleaning has never been so easy!
- Embedded antimicrobial – Ag-Ion® antimicrobial is present in selected food-zone components
- External Components – All external panel components are crafted for optimal aesthetic appeal through superior fit and finish
- Reusable air filter is easily removable from the outside for ease of cleaning (in air-cooled models)
- California Energy Commission – meets or exceeds CEC guidelines
FOODMACH provides REPAIR SERVICES as well as REPLACEMENT PARTS to ensure your Ice Makers remain running up to speed.
If you need Defrost Solenoid Valves, Ice Cubers or other replacement parts, we can readily supply you with these repair items and accessories.
Foodmach has over 40 years of experience in Food Service Equipment. We are highly trained to pinpoint and address equipment operation problems before they occur. We have full capacity to perform checks and repairs to prevent and/or attend to equipment breakdown.
Should you have any inquiries regarding Parts, Service & Maintenance, please contact us via the INQUIRE section right below.
Below are a few of our clients who use Scotsman Ice Machines.
Sure, we would love to hear from you! You can call us directly:
Monday to Friday: 9AM – 6PM
Saturday: 9AM – 12PM
Bona Commercial Condominium, 545 EDSA, Cubao, Quezon City, 1111, Philippines
You can also chat with us instantly via Facebook Messenger. Tap the FB Messenger icon on the lower-right corner of our page.
You can also email us your inquiry, and we will get back to you right away! Just fill in the inquiry form below: